Thursday, February 17, 2011

Air and Style, Innsbruck, 2011

So, I find myself on pro snowboarding circuit in Europe. Such is life!

More shots from my weekend's work in Austria last week.  It was an utter manic mindspin! Lovely people, bad food, fantastic Air and Style competition, (find out more here).  I had the joy of staying in a charming hotel right bang in the centre of the old town, near Innsbruck's famous c1500 Golden Roof.

Mozart, as a child, had stayed in my hotel, perhaps even my very room.

In front of the Zaha Hadid designed jump in Innsbruck.  
city views from the stadium
Air and Style 2011



With Staale Sandbech, pro snowboarder for Burn. 




Next day's coverage in the local paper
Austrian man. 

6 comments:

  1. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You have done an impressive job and our entire community will likely be grateful to you.
    Also see my page > stay at home jobs for nurses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the e book in it or
    something. I believe that you just could do with a few p.
    c. to power the message house a little bit, but instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be
    back.
    my page: http://forums.thecmp.org/member.php?u=14486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to every single one, it's really a nice for me to go to see this web page, it includes priceless Information.
    Have a look at my webpage best reseller hosting australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start
    a blog so I can easily share my experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new
    aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Here is my weblog - kredit für studenten ohne schufa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no
    back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
    Feel free to surf my webpage :: uk reseller hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best web hosting companies. Reviews, rates, statistics of top hosting companies.
    Find best hosting company at www.HostingCompaniesz.com

    ReplyDelete