Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter is setting in.

This was the situation here in London yesterday. Tonight the night is cold, but clear as a bell. Today was spectacular. I'm recovering from my work christmas party last night. I'm in bed with peanut M&Ms and admiring my mother's new 1400cc bike she bought herself for xmas. That's 200cc's more engine power then the cop bikes here in London. Phewee. I know this because i had a sweet little conversation with one last night, on his bike, while he was waiting for pizzas. He let me in to a little cop secret... they like to rark them in the middle of the night up the motorways, just for the sheer delight of it - "you got to run the engine out a little, you see". I do see.

1 comment:

  1. it's my 60th birthday prizzie not Christmas prizzie. But it could be I guess.

    ReplyDelete