Saturday, August 1, 2009

Owls of the world: Nashville owls!

Photo: Matt and Kelly, Nashville, Tennessee

Dear Readers,
I'm starting a section of this blog called "Owls of the World" and I invite you all to send in your photographs of the owls in your localities. So far we've had a reader represent NZ, I managed to find a couple of Cypriot owls and now another dear reader has sent in a lovely photo of her local owl, a Nashville Barred Owl. Now representatives from Santa Monica, London, Paris and Berlin need to step up and represent....!

Thank you for your time :)

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r577ytYTZM&feature=related

    I want one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy heck, mississippi john!!!
    holy heck.
    where round these parts would you find one of them curious birds??
    slap my winklepickers and call me sally, i must say, i am equally compelled and repelled by that owl..
    dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, after watching a few more times i am only compelled. awww. what a sweet bird..
    good find.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one too! It's like a Jim Henson creation! AWWWWWw It's so funny, almost robotic.

    ReplyDelete