Monday, August 31, 2009

Bank holiday monday...

...and the sun is shining. Not a single chill in the air. Hyde park is quiet because the Notting Hill Carnival is on. I get to walk barefoot along the lake. We walk from Goodge street to Harrods, stopping to pop into the V&A for a quick look at their Fantasy and Fear in Contemporary Design exhibit - I see a boat bath my father would love. In Harrods Jacqui and I grab a cream scone and tea, but I have to say, the Puhoi teahouse Devonshire tea kick's Harrods well rounded bottom in this area. We pick up a child's dress - 500 pounds. I feel like starting a riot.



Lunch at the Serpentine Cafe.






Twilight dolls
The red-head in the tube.

2 comments:

  1. youre in my yard. behave

    kit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fantasy and Fear link. Slow to load but worth it. Hope you enjoyed the show. (Mary)

    ReplyDelete