Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dizzyland - yes that is a double thumbs up.


Disneyland was rad. But I'm tired.  I'm away north the next couple of days, traveling to Big Sur and seeing the Hearst Mansion, so I won't be updating as much as I have been.  But I will tell you splash mountain caused major wet shorts syndrome.    And, as you can see from the picture, I'm representing to the fullest.  xxx  PS there is a lot of obesity in the US. But you all knew that anyway.  

mary poppins

miss thunder mountain 2009



Jungle cruise


lining up for the haunted house






4 comments:

  1. the double thumbs up Is Representing to the Fullest jess! i am extremely proud that you managed to deliver this quintessentially kiwi, so uncool it's actually very cool universal symbol of unapologetic nerd-dom in your moment of crisis. as you know i am a big fan of this particular expression. well done! three kudos, two thumbs up etc etc x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the most beautiful comment I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the photo of you love. one of the best. So you have finally done Dizzyland.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up to you babe too..that's such a great shot

    ReplyDelete